Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. L Brands ( LTD) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, L Brands rose $1.73 (3.2%) to $55.41 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4,187,967 shares of L Brands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,599,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $53.61-$55.80 after having opened the day at $53.68 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.68. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: U.S. Auto Parts Network ( PRTS), up 9.5%, Cache ( CACH), up 5.4%, Saks Incorporated ( SKS), up 4.2% and Mercadolibre ( MELI), up 3.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full L Brands Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.