Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Eldorado Gold ( EGO) pushed the Metals & Mining industry higher today making it today's featured metals & mining winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Eldorado Gold rose $0.14 (1.7%) to $8.22 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,532,468 shares of Eldorado Gold exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,139,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $8.00-$8.36 after having opened the day at $8.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $8.08. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that increased today were: USEC ( USU), up 51.1%, Uranium Resources ( URRE), up 28.2%, Tasman Metals ( TAS), up 24.4% and Timberline Resources Corporation ( TLR), up 12.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Eldorado Gold Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.