Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Brinker International ( EAT) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Brinker International rose $0.76 (1.9%) to $39.80 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,151,404 shares of Brinker International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,104,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $39.00-$39.91 after having opened the day at $39.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.04. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Empire Resorts ( NYNY), up 5.1%, Nevada Gold & Casinos ( UWN), up 4.5%, Monarch Casino & Resort ( MCRI), up 4.2% and Renren ( RENN), up 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Brinker International Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.