Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Embraer S.A ( ERJ) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Embraer S.A rose $0.41 (1.2%) to $35.71 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,100,294 shares of Embraer S.A exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,042,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $35.18-$35.76 after having opened the day at $35.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.30. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), up 16.7%, China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), up 14.9%, UQM Technologies ( UQM), up 12.8% and JinkoSolar ( JKS), up 7.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Embraer S.A Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.