Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Warner Chilcott ( WCRX) pushed the Health Care sector higher today making it today's featured health care winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Warner Chilcott rose $0.25 (1.2%) to $21.29 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,422,766 shares of Warner Chilcott exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,991,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $21.05-$21.51 after having opened the day at $21.16 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.04. Other companies within the Health Care sector that increased today were: Reliv' International ( RELV), up 54.8%, Synta Pharmaceuticals ( SNTA), up 41.3%, Idera Pharmaceuticals ( IDRA), up 38.0% and Spherix ( SPEX), up 26.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Warner Chilcott Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.