Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Equifax ( EFX) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Equifax rose $1.14 (1.8%) to $62.93 on average volume. Throughout the day, 752,105 shares of Equifax exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 610,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $61.63-$63.03 after having opened the day at $61.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.79. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: QIWI PLC ADR ( QIWI), up 6.1%, SP Bancorp ( SPBC), up 4.2%, Mesa Royalty ( MTR), up 2.8% and Atlanticus Holdings ( ATLC), up 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Equifax Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.