Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. HollyFrontier ( HFC) pushed the Energy industry higher today making it today's featured energy winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, HollyFrontier rose $1.26 (2.8%) to $45.62 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,168,288 shares of HollyFrontier exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,246,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $44.86-$45.85 after having opened the day at $45.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.36. Other companies within the Energy industry that increased today were: BMB Munai ( BMBM), up 18.7%, Syntroleum Corporation ( SYNM), up 12.5%, Andatee China Marine Fuel Services Corporat ( AMCF), up 11.7% and Global Geophysical Services ( GGS), up 8.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full HollyFrontier Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.