Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Apollo Group ( APOL) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Apollo Group rose $0.20 (1.1%) to $18.30 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,344,432 shares of Apollo Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,884,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $18.00-$18.48 after having opened the day at $18.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.10. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: Michael Baker Corporation ( BKR), up 36.5%, General Employment ( JOB), up 35.7%, RLJ Entertainment ( RLJE), up 7.8% and MGT Capital Investments ( MGT), up 7.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Apollo Group Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.