Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Goodyear Tire & Rubber ( GT) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Goodyear Tire & Rubber rose $0.26 (1.6%) to $17.04 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3,072,754 shares of Goodyear Tire & Rubber exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,926,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $16.68-$17.07 after having opened the day at $16.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.78. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Graphic Packaging ( GPK), up 4.6%, Herbalife ( HLF), up 3.6%, American Apparel ( APP), up 2.6% and Myers Industries ( MYE), up 1.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Goodyear Tire & Rubber Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.