Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Pitney Bowes ( PBI) pushed the Consumer Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Pitney Bowes rose $0.30 (2.1%) to $14.72 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,303,954 shares of Pitney Bowes exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,050,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $14.26-$14.76 after having opened the day at $14.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $14.42. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that increased today were: SGOCO Group ( SGOC), up 3.9%, Cobra Electronics Corporation ( COBR), up 2.8%, Skullcandy ( SKUL), up 2.7% and VeriFone Systems ( PAY), up 2.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Pitney Bowes Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.