Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Citrix Systems ( CTXS) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Citrix Systems rose $1.20 (1.8%) to $68.98 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,478,373 shares of Citrix Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,107,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $67.41-$69.10 after having opened the day at $67.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.78. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Wave Systems Corporation ( WAVX), up 12.5%, Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution ( KONE), up 8.1%, Image Sensing Systems ( ISNS), up 7.3% and 3D Systems Corporation ( DDD), up 6.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Citrix Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.