- Provide billions of dollars in consumer financing through major retailers and more than 200,000 small- and mid-sized businesses throughout the United States.
- Serve business owners across nearly 20 industries, including apparel, appliances and consumer electronics, art, automotive aftermarket, home furnishings, elective healthcare, floor covering, home improvement, jewelry, music, online retailers, outdoor power equipment, powersports, sporting goods, and many others.
- Support clients with proprietary online technology such as Business Center, which includes service, marketing and sales tools, as well as Learning Center, providing businesses with access to comprehensive training for their teams on consumer financing. Expertise and comprehensive account support is provided in the areas of customer service, collections, payment processing, sales and client development, information technology, risk, marketing, finance and quality.
- Deliver digital capabilities that enhance and ease the user experience, including online account management and bill pay, financing information on client websites and social channels, and mobile applications and servicing.
- Dedicate thousands of volunteer hours annually and more than a million dollars in charitable giving to support financial education and counseling for individuals and small businesses, as well as champion services that lead to self-sufficiency in low-to-moderate income households.
Tags: Consumer Financing, Private Label Credit Cards, Retail, Middle Market©2013 General Electric Company, All rights reserved.