Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ONEOK ( OKE) pushed the Utilities sector lower today making it today's featured Utilities laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, ONEOK fell $1.61 (-3.0%) to $52.16 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5,157,268 shares of ONEOK exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,429,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $51.54-$53.26 after having opened the day at $53.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.77. Other companies within the Utilities sector that declined today were: Beacon Power ( BCON), down 8.6%, GreenHunter Resources ( GRH), down 6.1%, Energy Company of Parana ( ELP), down 2.4% and Delta Natural Gas Company ( DGAS), down 2.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full ONEOK Ratings Report.
- Use our utilities section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.