Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tidewater ( TDW) pushed the Transportation industry lower today making it today's featured Transportation laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Tidewater fell $0.69 (-1.1%) to $59.85 on light volume. Throughout the day, 346,952 shares of Tidewater exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 563,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $59.49-$60.50 after having opened the day at $60.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.54. Other companies within the Transportation industry that declined today were: FreeSeas ( FREE), down 11.6%, Globus Maritime ( GLBS), down 7.9%, Frontline ( FRO), down 5.7% and Excel Maritime Carriers ( EXM), down 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Tidewater Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.