Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Zillow ( Z) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Zillow fell $2.05 (-2.7%) to $74.61 on light volume. Throughout the day, 432,499 shares of Zillow exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 724,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $74.28-$77.09 after having opened the day at $76.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $76.66. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Expedia ( EXPE), down 27.4%, General Employment ( JOB), down 15.4%, Digital Domain Media Group ( DDMGQ), down 13.7% and Digital Domain Media Group ( DDMG), down 13.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Zillow Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.