Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Bed Bath & Beyond ( BBBY) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Bed Bath & Beyond fell $1.09 (-1.4%) to $75.30 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,603,838 shares of Bed Bath & Beyond exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,942,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $74.47-$75.37 after having opened the day at $74.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $76.39. Other companies within the Retail industry that declined today were: dELiA*s ( DLIA), down 9.7%, Fairway Group Holdings Corp Class A ( FWM), down 4.3%, Christopher & Banks Corporation ( CBK), down 4.0% and Stein Mart ( SMRT), down 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Bed Bath & Beyond Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.