Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Expedia ( EXPE) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Expedia fell $17.80 (-27.4%) to $47.20 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 28,111,216 shares of Expedia exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,669,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $47.09-$50.90 after having opened the day at $50.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.00. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Luby's ( LUB), down 4.9%, Orbitz Worldwide ( OWW), down 3.9%, International Speedway Corporation ( ISCA), down 3.9% and Diamond Resorts International ( DRII), down 2.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Expedia Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.