Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Zynga ( ZNGA) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Zynga fell $0.49 (-14.0%) to $3.01 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 80,106,799 shares of Zynga exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 22,259,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $2.85-$3.02 after having opened the day at $2.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $3.50. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: Innodata ( INOD), down 5.3%, HomeAway ( AWAY), down 5.1%, MeetMe ( MEET), down 4.0% and ChinaNet Online Holdings ( CNET), down 3.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Zynga Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.