Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Dresser-Rand Group ( DRC) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Dresser-Rand Group fell $3.43 (-5.3%) to $60.74 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,510,984 shares of Dresser-Rand Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 591,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $60.00-$62.74 after having opened the day at $62.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.17. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Global-Tech Advanced Innovations ( GAI), down 15.5%, Altra Holdings ( AIMC), down 15.0%, Clean Diesel Technologies ( CDTI), down 11.6% and Columbus McKinnon Corporation ( CMCO), down 9.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Dresser-Rand Group Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.