Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Aetna ( AET) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Aetna fell $0.88 (-1.3%) to $64.70 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,365,981 shares of Aetna exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,978,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $64.26-$65.54 after having opened the day at $65.44 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.58. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Pingtan Marine Enterprise ( PME), down 7.3%, IsoRay ( ISR), down 4.7%, USMD Holdings ( USMD), down 4.3% and SunLink Health Systems ( SSY), down 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Aetna Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.