Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Discover Financial Services ( DFS) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Discover Financial Services fell $0.91 (-1.8%) to $49.45 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,101,182 shares of Discover Financial Services exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,684,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $49.01-$50.19 after having opened the day at $49.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.36. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Cash Store Financial Services ( CSFS), down 7.0%, GFI Group ( GFIG), down 6.5%, Orix Corporation ( IX), down 3.5% and Siebert Financial Corporation ( SIEB), down 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Discover Financial Services Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.