Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Digital Realty ( DLR) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Digital Realty fell $4.71 (-7.5%) to $58.28 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5,699,234 shares of Digital Realty exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,735,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $56.07-$65.43 after having opened the day at $63.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.99. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: Homex Development ( HXM), down 30.6%, Bank Bradesco ( BBDO), down 10.2%, Cash Store Financial Services ( CSFS), down 7.0% and Roberts Realty Investors ( RPI), down 6.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Digital Realty Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.