Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Western Union Company ( WU) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Western Union Company fell $0.20 (-1.2%) to $16.96 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,378,066 shares of Western Union Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,096,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $16.85-$17.16 after having opened the day at $17.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.16. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: General Employment ( JOB), down 15.4%, Safeguard Scientifics ( SFE), down 5.7%, Global Payments ( GPN), down 5.2% and CRA International ( CRAI), down 4.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Western Union Company Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.