Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Energizer Holdings ( ENR) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Energizer Holdings fell $1.10 (-1.0%) to $106.69 on light volume. Throughout the day, 176,642 shares of Energizer Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 448,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $105.52-$107.08 after having opened the day at $106.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $107.79. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Deckers Outdoor Corporation ( DECK), down 9.0%, Mannatech ( MTEX), down 5.2%, China Shengda Packaging Group ( CPGI), down 3.9% and STR Holdings ( STRI), down 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Energizer Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.