Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Xerox Corporation ( XRX) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, Xerox Corporation fell $0.11 (-1.1%) to $9.69 on average volume. Throughout the day, 11,223,149 shares of Xerox Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8,080,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $9.62-$9.81 after having opened the day at $9.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $9.80. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: Cobra Electronics Corporation ( COBR), down 19.1%, Global-Tech Advanced Innovations ( GAI), down 15.5%, Tempur Sealy International ( TPX), down 11.7% and Furniture Brands International ( FBN), down 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Xerox Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.