Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Stratasys ( SSYS) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Stratasys fell $1.40 (-1.6%) to $88.15 on light volume. Throughout the day, 370,432 shares of Stratasys exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 795,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $87.87-$89.73 after having opened the day at $89.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $89.55. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Hutchinson Technology ( HTCH), down 30.8%, SanDisk ( SNDK), down 5.8%, Immersion Corporation ( IMMR), down 4.4% and Imation Corporation ( IMN), down 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Stratasys Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.