Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Toyota Motor ( TM) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Toyota Motor fell $3.06 (-2.4%) to $124.49 on average volume. Throughout the day, 616,729 shares of Toyota Motor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 640,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $122.92-$124.56 after having opened the day at $124.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $127.55. Other companies within the Automotive industry that declined today were: Federal-Mogul ( FDML), down 4.8%, Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide ( QTWW), down 4.0%, Meritor ( MTOR), down 3.5% and Shiloh Industries ( SHLO), down 2.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Toyota Motor Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.