Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Groupon ( GRPN) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Groupon rose $0.50 (5.6%) to $9.34 on average volume. Throughout the day, 17,722,075 shares of Groupon exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 17,161,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $8.83-$9.36 after having opened the day at $8.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $8.84. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: Interphase ( INPH), up 51.8%, Friendfinder Networks ( FFN), up 31.6%, Wave Systems Corporation ( WAVX), up 18.5% and SPS Commerce ( SPSC), up 16.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Groupon Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.