Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cardinal Health ( CAH) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Cardinal Health rose $1.39 (2.8%) to $51.06 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,192,649 shares of Cardinal Health exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,594,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $49.68-$51.09 after having opened the day at $49.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.67. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: SPS Commerce ( SPSC), up 16.0%, Constant Contact ( CTCT), up 9.7%, Tiger Media ( IDI), up 8.7% and Compx International ( CIX), up 8.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cardinal Health Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.