Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. KB Home ( KBH) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, KB Home rose $0.51 (3.0%) to $17.31 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,380,369 shares of KB Home exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,606,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $16.72-$17.42 after having opened the day at $16.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.80. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), up 13.6%, MagneGas Corporation ( MNGA), up 4.0%, China Advanced Construction Materials Group ( CADC), up 3.5% and Integrated Electrical Services ( IESC), up 2.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full KB Home Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.