Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Stanley Black & Decker ( SWK) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Stanley Black & Decker rose $1.51 (1.8%) to $84.02 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,837,754 shares of Stanley Black & Decker exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,014,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $83.10-$84.74 after having opened the day at $83.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $82.51. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), up 13.6%, Compx International ( CIX), up 8.1%, Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), up 5.8% and Simpson Manufacturing ( SSD), up 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Stanley Black & Decker Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.