Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Express Scripts ( ESRX) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Express Scripts rose $0.93 (1.4%) to $67.66 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,939,819 shares of Express Scripts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,537,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $66.20-$67.66 after having opened the day at $66.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $66.73. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: EnteroMedics ( ETRM), up 19.6%, Spherix ( SPEX), up 8.7%, Edap TMS ( EDAP), up 7.7% and Electromed ( ELMD), up 7.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Express Scripts Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.