Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Novo Nordisk A/S ( NVO) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Novo Nordisk A/S rose $2.04 (1.2%) to $167.85 on light volume. Throughout the day, 173,630 shares of Novo Nordisk A/S exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 304,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $167.00-$168.13 after having opened the day at $167.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $165.81. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: Senesco Technologies ( SNTI), up 56.1%, Gentium SpA ( GENT), up 49.7%, GW Pharmaceuticals PLC ADR ( GWPH), up 24.7% and Idera Pharmaceuticals ( IDRA), up 16.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Novo Nordisk A/S Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.