Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Fleetcor Technologies ( FLT) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Fleetcor Technologies rose $2.85 (3.2%) to $90.46 on light volume. Throughout the day, 583,893 shares of Fleetcor Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 809,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $87.59-$90.92 after having opened the day at $87.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $87.61. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: SPS Commerce ( SPSC), up 16.0%, Compx International ( CIX), up 8.1%, YY ( YY), up 5.2% and HMS Holdings Corporation ( HMSY), up 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Fleetcor Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.