Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Electronic Arts ( EA) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Electronic Arts rose $1.18 (4.8%) to $25.82 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,644,258 shares of Electronic Arts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,847,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $24.35-$25.94 after having opened the day at $24.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.64. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Wave Systems Corporation ( WAVX), up 18.5%, SPS Commerce ( SPSC), up 16.0%, Brightcove ( BCOV), up 15.7% and Activision Blizzard ( ATVI), up 15.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Electronic Arts Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.