Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Credicorp ( BAP) pushed the Banking industry higher today making it today's featured banking winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Credicorp rose $1.94 (1.7%) to $118.31 on light volume. Throughout the day, 288,937 shares of Credicorp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 415,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $115.61-$118.53 after having opened the day at $116.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $116.37. Other companies within the Banking industry that increased today were: Porter Bancorp ( PBIB), up 25.6%, Flagstar Bancorp ( FBC), up 6.6%, Credit Suisse ( DGAZ), up 6.5% and Bancorp of New Jersey ( BKJ), up 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Credicorp Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.