Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Lear Corporation ( LEA) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Lear Corporation rose $1.84 (2.8%) to $67.80 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,834,570 shares of Lear Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 974,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $66.30-$68.13 after having opened the day at $67.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.96. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: Tesla Motors ( TSLA), up 4.3%, Arctic Cat ( ACAT), up 3.6% and American Axle & Mfg Holdings ( AXL), up 2.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Lear Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.