- An umbrella is not much protection. See how Ian Zeiring improvises with a chainsaw.
- After going airborne, sharks cannot click their ruby slippers like Dorothy to go home.
- “Sharknado” disaster coverage in cinemas will not be interrupted by commercials.
- If “Jaws” made you think twice about the sea, remember “Sharknado” can hit anywhere.
- Long range forecasts predict another “Sharknado” will hit New York City next.
A full list of participating theatres is available online: REGmovies.com/promotions/sharknado.For more information and to find out how to become a Regal Crown Club Member to accumulate rewards for moviegoing loyalty, visit Regal’s website at www.REGmovies.com. Tweet This: Regal landed a big one #Sharknado @RegalMovies with midnight shows on August 2! About Regal Entertainment Group: Regal Entertainment Group (NYSE: RGC) operates the largest and most geographically diverse theatre circuit in the United States, consisting of 7,343 screens in 577 theatres in 42 states along with Guam, Saipan, American Samoa and the District of Columbia as of June 27, 2013. The Company operates theatres in 46 of the top 50 U.S. designated market areas. We believe that the size, reach and quality of the Company’s theatre circuit not only provide its patrons with a convenient and enjoyable movie-going experience, but is also an exceptional platform to realize economies of scale in theatre operations.