Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Motorola Solutions ( MSI) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Motorola Solutions fell $1.79 (-3.2%) to $54.25 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5,005,043 shares of Motorola Solutions exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,133,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $54.19-$55.98 after having opened the day at $55.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.04. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Clearfield ( CLFD), down 15.3%, Silicon Laboratories ( SLAB), down 11.8%, Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution ( KONE), down 11.8% and Deltathree ( DDDC), down 11.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Motorola Solutions Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.