Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tractor Supply ( TSCO) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Tractor Supply fell $2.94 (-2.4%) to $118.33 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,153,478 shares of Tractor Supply exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 466,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $116.05-$119.45 after having opened the day at $118.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $121.27. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: Winmark Corporation ( WINA), down 4.2%, Titan Machinery ( TITN), down 3.6%, Dover Saddlery ( DOVR), down 2.9% and Charles & Colvard ( CTHR), down 2.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Tractor Supply Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.