Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Home Depot ( HD) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.6%. By the end of trading, Home Depot fell $1.28 (-1.6%) to $78.99 on average volume. Throughout the day, 9,956,941 shares of Home Depot exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,271,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $77.89-$80.10 after having opened the day at $80.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $80.27. Other companies within the Retail industry that declined today were: dELiA*s ( DLIA), down 8.3%, Fairway Group Holdings Corp Class A ( FWM), down 4.3%, Tilly's ( TLYS), down 3.6% and China Jo-Jo Drugstores ( CJJD), down 3.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Home Depot Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.