Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. CommonWealth REIT ( CWH) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, CommonWealth REIT fell $0.26 (-1.1%) to $22.94 on light volume. Throughout the day, 369,130 shares of CommonWealth REIT exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,555,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $22.74-$23.25 after having opened the day at $23.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.20. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Elbit Imaging ( EMITF), down 7.9%, Brookfield Residential Properties ( BRP), down 5.5%, Gladstone Land ( LAND), down 3.1% and Altis Resident ( RESI), down 3.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full CommonWealth REIT Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.