Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Comcast ( CMCSA) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Comcast fell $0.79 (-1.8%) to $44.17 on average volume. Throughout the day, 10,332,192 shares of Comcast exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11,819,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $43.97-$44.81 after having opened the day at $44.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.96. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: Lee ( LEE), down 6.0%, Tiger Media ( IDI), down 5.9%, Mandalay Digital Group ( MNDLD), down 5.5% and Mandalay Digital Group ( MNDL), down 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Comcast Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.