Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Toll Brothers ( TOL) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Toll Brothers fell $0.36 (-1.1%) to $31.95 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 8,145,076 shares of Toll Brothers exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,430,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $31.00-$32.05 after having opened the day at $31.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.31. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: PulteGroup ( PHM), down 10.3%, DR Horton ( DHI), down 8.6%, M/I Homes ( MHO), down 7.2% and Taylor Morrison Home ( TMHC), down 6.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Toll Brothers Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.