Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Precision Castparts ( PCP) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Precision Castparts fell $2.56 (-1.1%) to $230.70 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,654,405 shares of Precision Castparts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 704,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $221.10-$238.99 after having opened the day at $230.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $233.26. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: PulteGroup ( PHM), down 10.3%, DR Horton ( DHI), down 8.6%, Ecotality ( ECTY), down 8.3% and M/I Homes ( MHO), down 7.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Precision Castparts Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.