Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Siemens ( SI) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Siemens fell $6.05 (-5.5%) to $104.13 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,497,995 shares of Siemens exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 393,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $102.77-$104.43 after having opened the day at $103.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $110.18. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Ecotality ( ECTY), down 8.3%, Tecumseh Products Company ( TECUB), down 5.3%, Tower International ( TOWR), down 5.0% and Timken Company ( TKR), down 4.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Siemens Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.