Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Franklin Resources ( BEN) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Franklin Resources fell $2.35 (-1.6%) to $143.95 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,124,217 shares of Franklin Resources exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,021,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $143.20-$146.53 after having opened the day at $145.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $146.30. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Cash America International ( CSH), down 5.4%, Atlanticus Holdings ( ATLC), down 5.0%, Tile Shop Holdings ( TTS), down 4.9% and World Acceptance Corporation ( WRLD), down 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Franklin Resources Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.