Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ABB ( ABB) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, ABB fell $0.54 (-2.4%) to $22.42 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,274,377 shares of ABB exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,846,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $21.98-$22.45 after having opened the day at $21.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.96. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Silicon Laboratories ( SLAB), down 11.8%, Superconductor Technologies ( SCON), down 6.6%, Hanwha SolarOne ( HSOL), down 5.1% and Daqo New Energy ( DQ), down 4.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full ABB Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.