Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SBA Communications ( SBAC) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, SBA Communications fell $1.27 (-1.6%) to $76.85 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,202,520 shares of SBA Communications exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,503,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $76.13-$78.52 after having opened the day at $78.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $78.12. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Strayer Education ( STRA), down 10.8%, General Employment ( JOB), down 10.5%, Vantiv ( VNTV), down 5.5% and Forrester Research ( FORR), down 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full SBA Communications Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.