Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Herbalife ( HLF) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Herbalife fell $0.60 (-1.0%) to $57.46 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,062,465 shares of Herbalife exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,648,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $56.54-$58.00 after having opened the day at $58.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.06. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Crocs ( CROX), down 20.2%, Mannatech ( MTEX), down 8.2%, Graphic Packaging ( GPK), down 3.0% and Titan International ( TWI), down 3.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Herbalife Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.